Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Word To Live By

One of the greatest things about my relationship with Royal is we hardly ever argue. We have a few spats here and here and the occasional doosey every other year or so, but generally we get along like peanut butter and jelly.


If you could peek through your computer screens you would see me nodding my head in agreement with this old woman. I love the sentiment that she expresses. I was born in 1985, many years into her 65 year marriage but I too believe in hard work and family values. To try harder when it seems impossible and not give up when adversity finds your door. I believe that these principals are essential to keeping the balance in this fast paced ever changing world in which we live in. As well as the keys to raising wholesome and respectable children and there is nothing more in the world that I{we} hope to achieve with my 3 little ones.

Don't give up. Live simple. Share your dreams and live them with the one you love.

xO- Etheline

No comments:

Post a Comment