Friday, February 17, 2012

In which I have an alarming amount of Q's

Have you ever had something special just for you? Something that you love to do and take pride in? Something that you have always felt you were quite good at? Like said talent was your perfect medium?

What do you do when the time comes to take criticism on your work? Are you cheerful and accepting? Do you work the critic into your continual work to become better? Or do you become bitter and outraged because honesty who do think they are? Last time you checked you weren't friends with any experts.

Obviously I had a bad experience recently and while I want to be the accepting and cheery version of these scenarios I'm finding it nearly impossible to be. Yes I understand I'm not everyone's cup of tea, but how do you differentiate between that and forcing yourself to realize that maybe you aren't as good as you thought.

Hurting,
Etheline

No comments:

Post a Comment