Monday, March 12, 2012

Current Obsessions

Alright-- For those of you out there who know me I doubt it would come to you as a surprise that I'm not what one would call a "fashionista". It's not that I don't like fashion because I do. I love it. {well most of it. have you seen some of the stuff out there??}

Every so often something catches my eye that I just fall completely in love with. This season its scarfs. There is something so wispy and feminine about them that I just adore. However, after I bought one I found myself asking, "Alright, how exactly do I wear this?" I jumped onto trusty google and found the viral video 25 Ways to Wear a Scarf in 4.5 Minutes found here. With over 11 million hits how could you go wrong? This led me to stumbling upon Wendy's own site called Wendy's Lookbook. I immediately was drawn to her style. It was a wake up call that me that was saying It's Time! Time to start coming to terms with your womanhood. It's time to put away the jeans, tee shirt, and converse and have a more presentable looks. Please don't get me wrong. I love tee shirts and jeans and wear them whenever I can {I'm a mother of 3...lol} Finding this fashion wonderfulness was like the hand to hold I needed to cross over into fashion womanhood.

I watched a lot of her tutorials and looked at her outfits and started to apply them in my own wardrobe. While I was out over the weekend with Chaz we were are the mall and a woman who was just passing by looked me up and down, smiled and said, nice outfit. I don't tell you this to gloat by any means, even though I was tickle at the comment. This kind of thing has never, I repeat NEVER happened to me.

So now I am currently obsessing over several things for spring and I made a little collage below for fun over at Polyvore to share.



Uhh! Isn't Julianne Moore ravishing? She is one of my red head icons. Which I will devote a whole other post to later in the week.

xO- Etheline

2 comments:

  1. gooood morning etheline! :)
    i so do not need any more obsessions right now. my "want" list is pretty long right now...i'm forbidding myself from catalogs for a while :)

    also? i'm super upset at blogger today and i just lost your comment :( hope you come back to link up! if not, have a happy day anyway!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already done:) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete