Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Red Head Love

I was born a red head, and despite a few times in high school I "rebelled" and dyed my hair blonde and brown. With my fair Irish complexion let's say they weren't a very flattering choice.

I love being a red head. There are a few famous celebs, some from the past and some currently living, that I just adore! They are iconic and regal.

Favorite Red Head #1: Katharine Hepburn

I've been obsessed with Katharine for a long time. She was strong-willed, independent, outspoken, eccentric, and sharp-witted. No one told her what to do and she always ran the show. I love her! I was married on her birthday May 12.

Favorite Movie: The Philadelphia Story



Favorite Red Head #2: Maureen O'Hara

When I saw The Quiet Man for the first time I was a little girl. I was mesmerized by Maureen. It has been said that she was feisty, passionate, spunky, as well as that fiery-red hair. She gives me the excuse to always be right and at the same time a "downright silly woman", because that's just the way Irish women are. {lol} When my husband watched The Quiet Man with me for the first time he said, "It's like watching you on the screen."

Favorite Movie: The Quiet Man



Favorite Red Head #3: Julianne Moore:

Julianne is my favorite current red head. She is ravishing. I love how she wears her hair and know how to do her make up that up plays her fair skin. She is involved in several charities that deal with helping children and keeping them safe. She seems like such a stylish and just all around awesome woman. I would love to meet her someday.

Favorite Movie: Toss up between Hannibal and Laws of Attraction






Honorable Mentions: Debra Messing, Bryce Dallas Howard, Emma Stone.

They say blondes have more fun, but that's because they've never been a red head. I love being a red head..It rocks. Power to the Reds.

xO-Etheline


No comments:

Post a Comment