Wednesday, October 17, 2012

2 weeks

Halloween is just 2 weeks away. Can you taste the anticipation of kids everywhere in the air??

Now thismeans around here is that costumes are in the process of having finishing touches put on and dreams are filled with candy.

Who knows what my kids are thinking about.
{Kidding!!!}

I will admit. I'm a huge advocate for Halloween:) Not only is it a fantastic holiday, but my birthday. So because of such I've always given myself permission to throw caution to the wind and do as I please. What is life if not a little fun?

So tell me are you a Halloweenie too? Do you relish in the idea of coming up with costume ideas when it's still summer time?

Any guesses as to what I'm going tobe this year??

Here's a clue::




xO- Etheline

No comments:

Post a Comment