Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Day 3 #bestfriend

Day number 3 of the December Photo Challenge finds us with a photo of me with one of my very best friends!! This amazing, fearless, and devoted chick on the left (now woman) is Emily. We've been best friends since I was 13 and she was 14. We were partners in my best memories of crime growing up and I can't imagine those years without her! By now shes hopped states a few times but thanks to texting we talk several times a day which is kinda better than the phone because if that was the only choice we'd be on for hours and our homes would be a huge mess! {lol} I am grateful for her friendship and knowledge she shares with me. I can only hope to be as good of a friend to her as she is to me. Love you girl!!




xO- Etheline

No comments:

Post a Comment