Monday, December 2, 2013

Hello December

I'll be honest- December kind of sneaked up on me this year. I know it shouldn't, as it comes around the same time every year, its just that these last 6 months have been pretty difficult. And so in lui of all that it didn't come as surprise that I needed an extra boost to get into the Christmas holiday which brings me the December Photo Challenge I'm trying {trying...being the operative word} to participate in. You can follow along here if you'd like or on my instagram @hereclecticlife.

I realize that that didn't sound to inviting, but I'm hoping that by mid-month I'll be rockin' a much happier disposition. That's the goal right? lol-

So here is the fun holiday challenge. If you jump on the bandwagon let me know in the comments so I can follow along with you and we can be holiday photo challenge friend:)



^^^ Yes, I just woke up. And yes, half of my make up was left on pillow-


^^^ Long story short-- this was a really fun night.
Also, feel free to compare photo 2 to photo 1. 
That's how much my hair has grown in 14 months. I about fell off my chair. Yay me!

Hope you stop by tomorrow for picture of  best friend(s). Thanks for stopping by-

xO- Etheline

No comments:

Post a Comment