Saturday, November 10, 2012

xoxo

 In the movie The Spirit you can tell the mans got a thing for his city.
 
"She is the love of my life. And I am her spirit."
 
This is how I feel about my city. The City of Brotherly Love. Our Nations Birth Place. My home; Philadlephia.
 
We have--
{flyers}
 

{cobblestone streets of old city}

 
{study this....it will save you from humiliation..lol}

 
{ independence hall}

 
{love park in center city}

 
{benjamin farnklin bridge}

 
{rittenhouse square}

 
{founding fathers}

 
{the liberty bell}

 
{city hall}

 
{home of living legends}

 
{home of..."other" living legends}

 
{Boston may have the green monster, but we have him}

 
{and him-- ps.great movie}

 
{and them-- <3}

 
{this was my old stompin grounds when I was a wee lass}

 
{go here! not genos}
 
 
{greatest ad campaign-- ever}
 

 
{ben fraklin parkway--all roads lead to the musuem}

 
{boat house row}

 
{excellent window shopping}

 
{see you at the clothespin}

 
{i can get you anywhere}


 Where does your heart belong??

xO- Etheline

1 comment: