Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Another Margot post<3

Margot doesn't talk so much yet. She says lots or words, but most of the time it's easier for her to just grunt, squeal, or laugh. Not so easy for me--

Welcome to motherhood.

As she is our third we are well aware of the signs of " what comes next". The next 6 months her verbal skills are going to explode, and I'm not sure if I'm ready....

I preface you all with this to help draw the parallels of this--- she's not super verbal but I find in my bathroom standing on a stool rummaging through my jewelry box loading on as many bracelets and necklaces as she can. I find this just darling and think it goes hand and hand with her shoe obsession and makeup fetish..lol

I never imagined having a little girlie girl, but I L O V E it. ABSOLUTELY:)

Pictured is Margot bending over to pick up the bangles that fell on the floor since every time she put her arms down they came off. She eventually got what the problem was and continued to walk around the house with her arms up in the air. Twenty minutes later she ditched the bracelets {it's a lot of work wearing them} and opted for the heels.

Margot--mommy loves you.

xO







No comments:

Post a Comment