Friday, February 4, 2011

Random Questions and Confessions

Why is it that the more it sounds like my kids are going to at any moment fall through the ceiling means they are having the most amount of fun?

How is it possible that my 20 month old can disassemble his bed and move the frame across the room, yet he isn't potty trained?

Why does it always look like its raining out my front window, but never out my back?

Will I be able to wash, dry, fold, and put away all the laundry in one day? Ever?

I can't count how many times I've read 1st and 2nd Nephi, but I can count on one hand how many times I've read Heleman. How can I change this?

Will my spiritual follow through ever be more stable?

I'm tired of having good acquaintances. I want some good girl friends that I can open up to and for us to be important to each other. To forge a sisterhood. {that live close by}

When I'm blogging I never want to use capitals.

Do my everyday actions translate to my husband how much I love and appreciate him?

Up until 2008 I read a total of 12 books. {7 of them where harry potter}

Today I've read 75, and probably half where of the paranormal/post-apocalyptic genre.

Am very excited to finish out backyard renovations so that I can get cracking on prepping our garden beds and chicken coop area once our daughter joins the family and I have my body back.

I think that all ceilings should be painted white and not that off white color. Unless you are actually painting it a color for dramatic emphasis.

That's all for now.

xo- Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment