Thursday, June 7, 2012

all by myself

This post is all about misdirection today. Here, let me show you...

This is me {no, not really} as I'm sitting here on my typewriter laptop drumming my fingers on the keys trying to figure out a way to navigate today's post. I'm getting no where fast, I'll tell you this much. 

{via}
Life is indescribably hectic right now for our family of 5. Exciting, but hectic. We have tons of possibilities popping up at every corner {thank you Heavenly Father} but this doesn't make things easier necessarily. The worst part is:: I have to keep a lid on it all. I hate secrets, folks! Hate!! I can't spill any of these amazing things right now and it's killing me. I feel like a kid who is bouncing up and down and at any second could burst and let the cat out of the bag.

So until I can spill I have instead decided to keep myself preoccupied with things like this-- 


{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}

and this....

{via}






{via}
{via}





{via}
Well Audrey here has read my mind I'm gonna scoot before I spill the beans. Don't worry though-- you won't be in the dark forever friends. As soon as we have something concrete the flood gate will be lowered! Trust!!

-xO- Etheline

2 comments:

  1. love the cute photos you chose for this post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if only life could always be as beautiful and inspiring as these images!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete