Monday, June 11, 2012

a funny conversation

I love the TV show Castle, and I couldn't be more thrilled that {SPOILER ALERT} Kate and Rick and finally together!! Can we say long time coming??

{via}

The following did not take place before a live studio audience, but it was still petty funny!!

Mom: What's happening?
Me: {watching castle} Oh, this is the one where they are stuck together in that creepy room.
Mom: They wake up hand cuffed together?
Me: Yeah, its really funny. Actually they are being held by a mother and her sons who are trafficking tigers.
Mom: Tigers? Like older woman?
Me: No mom, not a cougar, a tiger...as in jungle cats. They sell them to zoos and stuff.

The end. I can always count on my mom for a good laugh. I love her tons!!!

xO- Etheline

No comments:

Post a Comment