Monday, December 10, 2012

Holiday haul

I am not the kinda girl who is against thrifting around the holidays. The 3R's to me are reduce, reuse, and repurpose..lol. My nephews birthday is this week so its always the perfect excuse when I'm out with the kids and find something for them as well. I know I won't always be able to get away with this, but I figure while I can why not..

Today while we were out I scored some seriously cute girl stuff for Margot. Things that we really contemplated getting already. New they would have been at least $20 a piece. Instead I paid $4.50 {total} and they are in like new condition. I makes me happy when we can all help each other out. It really inspired me to set aside some time tomorrow and clear out our own things around the house. Not just to make room for what Santa will bring but for those who are in need. Is there any other way to help your child understand the true meaning of Christmas??

Yes most likely-- but I think this one is close to the top of the list:)

In other news. I found these for me--
Aren't they totally darling? I love holiday Normal Rockwell items.


xO- Etheline

2 comments: