Monday, May 7, 2012

Have you seen this??


It never ceases to amaze me when I stumble upon random things that people make on the internet that are uber funny to me because it’s something I would make. Their sense of humor or likes are so similar to mine I can’t help but think to myself; best friends in another life. {Lol} 

Seeing as how the internet is its on big wide world, I doubt I'm the only to ever think this; to see a website and just crack up because the content is so hilarious. 

Now if like me and you:

A. Loved The Notebook
B. Think Ryan Gossling is a good looking man and 
C. Have a weakness for all things Young Adult Fiction

Than take a look at this website--

{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
Funny; right?  It's just a little blip in your Monday to help you get a good giggle in—

xO-Etheline

1 comment:

  1. I just love these, and crack up every time I see them. My favorite one says, "hey girl. I love when you sleep in all morning and are still in your pajamas when I get home. You need your rest, and I'll go make you dinner."
    bahahaha.

    ReplyDelete