Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Words To Live By

I have always had a special place in my heart for the term "darling". There is just something so romantic and ethereal about it. Like when the words leaves your lips the level of devotion is as high as the heavens in which your love descended.  Darling, can you help me put the kids to bed? How was your day darling?


{via}

The flip side of darling is that you can also use it in a goofy extravagant way as well. And really when you put the two of these together you nail my personality on the head. Reverent Love meets Goofy Extravagance. Meeting up with your girlfriends for brunch? Hello darling. {kisses on each cheek} Disagreeing child? Darling, that tone will get you know where!

What is your go to word of endearment? Be honest-- Are you a sweet cheeks kind of girl or more of a honey woman??

xO- Etheline

1 comment:

  1. "darling" to me is crazy romantic. I'll have to save it up for a special occasion :)

    ReplyDelete