Friday, May 4, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

This past week we jumped on a plane and left Bogota and headed to another city in Colombia called Armenia. Wait until you hear about this place. No, seriously you'll have to wait till next week. ;) For the moment though here's some visual candy of what we have done in the last week.

@ Jardin Botanical Garden

Playing in the Butterfly Farm

The Little Girl is Starting to Tag Along

Apples at 3000 feet

In addition to our photos I decided earlier in the week to help you all get to know little old me better we'd start off slow and I'd share 4 things about myself every Friday. Let's see how this goes over instead...shall we-

1.  I love to write. I've been working on a book for sometime now. Did you know that? I would love some feedback. If I posted the 1st chapter would you be interested?? DO tell...

2. Yes I am the {more often than not} responsible mother of 3 children, but love listening to Nirvana and Raidiohead {especially Creep}. I love stumbling upon new music, but to be honest I love listening to the same old stuff. Tuesday Night at the Music Club by Sheryl Crow circa 1994 baby!

3. Reading was never my favorite thing growing up. In 2008 I read Twilight {i know, i know} and that all changed. I read 50 books that year.

4. Now with the boom of Nooks, Kindle, and audio books I am afraid that words on paper will become obsolete. Because we are traveling now I have an Ipad and read books on my nook now and audio book on iTunes. Tell me, what does "I read a book" mean to you. Does listening to an audio book count as reading?

5.I'm the kind of girl who hates the words flighty and indecisive. I prefer the idea of, depending on the mood I'm in, wandering around from passion to passion.
part of me
What are your plans for the weekend? Will you be enjoying the sunshine and spring flowers? Working on a DIY project that has been on your mind ever since you fell in love with it on pinterest? Taking in a baseball game? Whatever it is, I hope you all enjoy yourselves.

 xO-Etheline

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your most recent posts and pics. I have been to your blog before but not recently.
    I did not know that you had started it "up" again. You are doing a great job here. For me it is better that the website only because I look for "you" so much. There is more of you here, and I appreciate your sharing very much.
    It touches my heart. I only hope after writing all of this it will post, because I will not be able to recall what I put...heres hoping. Mom

    ReplyDelete